Kindness Calendar



Over my lifetime I've been shown a great deal of kindness. It's what I choose to focus on in life, trying to some how pay it forward to others, because kindness has been so freely given to me over the years.  I'll be forever grateful to those whom have extended their hearts and hands to make this world a happier and a better place.

Kindness, regardless of how great, no matter how small, need ever be underestimated or minimized. A smile, a word of encouragement, or a hug, can make and has made all the difference to some one else and can change a life in a powerful and meaningful way.

So I'm posting this kindness calendar for the month of December as a way to hopefully spread some little kindnesses.

It's my belief that kindness, gratitude and happiness are the best when they compliment each other. You certainly can have one without the other, but they are so much better if we are willing to intentionally decide that we will make them better.






Comments